Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How to Hate

I was just calling cause they were just leaving
Talk to me please, don’t have much to believe in
I need you right now, are you down to listen to me?
Too many drinks have been given to me
I got some women that's living off me

Paid for their flights and hotels I’m ashamed
Bet that you know them, I won’t say no names
After a while girl they all seem the same
I’ve had sex four times this week I’ll explain
Having a hard time adjusting to fame
Sprite in that mixture, I’ve been talking crazy girl
I’m lucky that you picked up
Lucky that you stayed on
I need someone to put this weight on


All of that reminds me of him. I need to quit. Dang song. I love that song, though so I can't quit listening to it.

Today...today. Sigh. I usually hate it when you do this. I wonder what you'd do if.. Just a week or two more. I hope it doesn't come next week. I'm hoping and praying  for another reason. I need you to stay with me. I just want you to be with me right now. I need you to sleep by my side even if it's for a night.

Baby won't you spend the night
Darling I don't want to wake up, and you are not by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment