Monday, September 12, 2011

I Just Don't Give a Fuck

I'm thankful for the days that your presence is absent in my mind. They're so rare and each one is just such a blessing. I still get jealous over you. I still get possessive. I still get depressed. It hasn't been happening that frequently lately so that's good. I don't wanna blog about you because that consists of thinking about you.

I finally did Precal homework for the first time in my life. Wuuuut. Yeaaauuuhh. Got O Captain! My Captain! memorized, Spanish done, Yearbook theme page story finished, and I feel accomplished. I guess I'm happy. Way less stressed than I was last week. I feel like looking pretty this week.

Maybe I will.

My mom's hinting...not hinting, saying, we're gonna move in May. I don't want to go to California. I'm isolated from everybody enough as it is. A whole summer by myself followed with a senior year in a place away from all of my friends? Ehhh. Who am I supposed to get my weed from?! Hahaha, nah. Sigh. I just don't wanna. I'm putting off the inevitable. I was meant to be alone, I guess. Spent my whole life preparing for it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment