Sunday, September 25, 2011

Call My D*ck Curiosity

Cos it killed the cat. ;)

I had fun this weekend. I love the beach so much. It's so disappointing coming back to this haha. :p I won't have to in May though. Sigh. :) This weekend sort of helped me come to terms with it. I'm not rushing moving, but I'm not dreading it either. It'll be great. I love the sun and the waves and I won't know anybody so no worries, right? Cali shall be wonderful.

I can't wait for our next trip. Denver, Colorado with my mom in October around the 25th. FINALLY home guh gone smoke with me. Ha, I doubt I'll smoke around her. That's just..odd.

I hope..I dunno. I wonder what you would do. Would you drop her and come to my needs? Would you leave and come to Cali to be with us? Would you even give a shit? I wouldn't put you through that. I may just do what I did last time and catch it before it gets anywhere. What am I saying? Maybe it's nothing. I'm crazy for wanting it to be something. Fucking delusional.

I'm just saying you deserve better. Tell me, have you heard that lately? You're just like her last boyfriend. If it weren't for the free drugs, do you think she'd still be with you or leave you? I'm sure the latter is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment