Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I Always Hear Cool Shit I Wanna Put as Titles and Always Forget Them

Ugh. I swear. You try to mess with my mind. I know I joke around with you about liking you and blahblahblah and I also know that I actually do like you. Whenever you joke around like you're serious, no, that's fine. The way you act when Ben's joking around about Tyler, the stuff you say about him  even though you don't know him, the seriousness in your voice sometimes, along with a couple of other small things...it just makes me wonder. The blog thing! Especially the blog thing. You say you haven't read it, but I bet you have. After bringing it up all the dern time..I just don't understand why you would care about some of the things you care about if, sigh, I dunno. Nevermind. Just nevermind. Screw it. It's all in my head. Just because I want you one day. :p

When the weeks change the rumors change too
I'm addicted to highs, would you like to know why
When the months change so do my love point of views
I dont want what I need, what I need hates me
what I need hates me



I love Kid Cudi. All of my thoughts in lyrical form. I want to write a song with him one day. Even though he quit smoking. Ugh. I'm definitely gonna smoke with him, haha. Some way or another. Just like I am with Seth Rogen. <3 


I love you. I always get you in the end. Fuck errrrbody else. You're mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment