Monday, September 19, 2011

Stupid Adobe Not Workin and Shiz

I probably should go check my phone. It's been about 3 hours since I've been anywhere near it. Lol, internet. My tongue itches. I want some food. Ugh I'm getting chubbier and chubbier as each day goes by xD

Today was really good. I also had a great day with Lucy yesterday. I wish I had gotten some sushi. Some good sushi. Not sushi made out of gold fish hahaha. I feel so weird thinking that people just know me as a pothead. I don't even smoke like I used to. Not at all. I smoke way less for sure. I feel so judged. -shrug- That' what people do best so I'll let them continue without worrying about it.

I mean, everything else is going pretty well. I'm happy. Simply happy. I have to talk to Mr. Vickers tomorrow. I really hope he let's me use the balcony. I'm so excited. I hope the picture goes well. I'm so nervous.

Ah! I need to remind my mom to pick me up after the Art Club meeting tomorrow.  I'm about to g get me some damn chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment