Sunday, September 18, 2011

About Time

 It'd be cool if my eyes weren't half way closed, haha.
I've felt so amazing since Friday. This page I'm doing keeps me going. Yesterday was absolutely terrific. Chris, Jessenia, and Marley downtown. <3 I had so much fun. I saw David too! Aheehee, I love David. He's so odd, haha. Tying a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue isn't all that difficult lmao. Uhm today I'm supposed to hang out with Lucy. Therefore, I'm sure I will have another amazing day. This weekend is something I've needed for a while. This page is something I've needed for a while. I have so much inspiration and motivation and what makes me happiest in life is being there for others in their times of need so I just feel so...happy. I can't sleep, my mind is always racing, I'm constantly saying good things to other people. I really hope everything goes well with the group picture Wednesday. I'm really nervous that it won't and that was the part I was looking forward to the most. I pray everyone will come through, and that the timing works out, and the heart formation works out and that the picture turns out really good looking.

I'm so nervous and excited. I really hope the page turns out well. It would mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment