Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...Awkward

Wasn't referring to you this time either. Thanks for clarifying anyway.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. I hate when I wake up grouchy. Especially now more than usual since I quit cussing yesterday afternoon and I can't help but to cuss when heifers agitate me. Like that cocky jerk face who talks about no one but himself. Jimi Hendrix is a hero. -.- Dang butt muncher. My day got better though. I love Ethan and Ben. ): I wonder what was wrong wiff Benjamin. He seemed so kjsdbghsbgjhfdsghbfhgb. I hope he's okay. I never heard anything else about whatever was wrong with him last year. I assume he's okay. I hope so. Buh. I worry too much. Probably because I do have a mild case of schizo affective disorder, haha.

Also, just because I'm not Christian doesn't mean I have no one to pray to. I don't believe in religion because I don't think anyone could possibly know what they're talking about when it comes to the great unknown and have absolutely every last detail right. I neither believe or disbelieve in a god because whether I do or don't doesn't change whether it's there or not so there's no point in even having an opinion on it for me, personally. There could be or there couldn't be, but I'll talk to nothing when I hope there's some possibility something greater controls what's happening around me and can help make things out of my jurisdiction better or if talking to myself gets a little too lonely.

Marvin's Room makes me think of you so much. You. Us. Back then. Not now. It's odd that has been stuck in my head lately. I haven't thought about you in awhile. None of it matters anymore, so it's just..weird. I hate nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment