Monday, September 26, 2011

No One Wants You Here

Pardon me if this doesn't relate to you. 

This is me virtually throwing cum in your face. Bitch.

My sunburn hurts. Ouchie. Psht, I thought I was gonna be all miserable and such today, but it was actually pretty good. I'm glad I'm not constantly miserable and just better off dead like some folks... Dude, that's a terrible thing to say. I take that back. Wow. I wouldn't even mean something like that if I cared enough to reciprocate and hate you too. You're just not that important to me, love. I don't even not like you. I pity you. I'ma pray for you tonight. I swear, that is just the meanest thing you can say to a person, and you truly do deserve one. I'm no Christian, but someone needs to help you. Jesus, Allah, Y-hv-h, whomever. I'll leave and get better in life, but what will you get? Exactly whatever it is you deserve. Oh my goodness, I'ma shush. You just pissed me off. I'm gonna go back to not giving a fuck about your miserable life now. -.- /rant.

Don't judge me. I'm going to discontinue being a cunt now. I hate when I do that. Just gotta get it out somewhere I guess. Where else is better than in the company of my own privacy? (:

But I’ve been drinking so much
That I’ma call her anyway and say
“Fuck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had”
I say “fuck that nigga that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he’s not around”


(Are you drunk right now?)

I’m just sayin’, you could do better
Tell me have you heard that lately?

I’m just sayin’ you could do better
And I’ll start hatin’, only if you make me

No comments:

Post a Comment