Thursday, April 21, 2011

Severe Anger

It's one of my problems that rarely anyone sees. Jessica has. Morgan has. A few other people have becuase I was caught off guard by some bullshit and couldn't maintain myself. I try not to let people see that side of me because..well it freaks me out. Like, it gets out of hand. Occasionally, I'll snap or throw my pencil to the other side of the hallway or punch lockers when no one's looking. What was the point of me saying that? Now people know I'm a freak. Oh well. Anyways. I'm severely pissed atm.

How dare you. You are just a stupid cheating unfaithful bastard. I mean, I can understand up to a point, say if you love someone else, but if you're just fucking around because you're an emotionless douchebag, I don't understand. My fucking ass you have everything you wanted. If you had some fucking decency, and actually had feelings for this girl you wanteds so damn badly, maybe you wouldn't be kissing on little girls that have no value. I mean, Mallory has value, but most certinaly not to Tyler. I hate you. I really do, sometimes. I wish I didn't care. I say I don't gare, but I give all the shit in the world. She's fucking 13, 14 years old. You have no fucking business going anywhere near her. I knew that day not to leave you alone at the pool with her. She's a flirt and you're a whore. I knew so much damn better. I am really angry atm. I just needed to vent because I don't have what I need atm.

Dammit, I deleted the rug muncher comment. I meant to post it. If it's who I thought it was, you fucked a guy on a dare. I never told you I knew that. Yeah. Hop the fuck off my sac, bro. I've done less with my same sex than you have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment