Saturday, April 09, 2011

Moonlight Sonata

Yesterday was the best. I'm with my Aquarius. I'm in love with the feeling I have around them. I think it's amazing that he's one. She told me that and...yeah. :) I'm not even bothered by the Josh thing. Sitting under the moon and stars by the pool while listening to Brandon playing Moonlight Sonata? Gosh. I don't officially like him or anything, but if we get to know each other, once he's stable...goodness yes. I feel stable. I don't feel hurt by Tyler anymore. I feel completely moved on. :D Hey Olivia. I love you. :) AH MAN SUPA STONED. One  hit and you're gone. So high you throw up like Olivia. :D Ahahahaha. Tin can, nutella, and alien sounds. Riding in the car bikini style. Spending time with my perfect match. Psht. Way to start off Spring Break. <3 G-d I forgot how amazing this feels.

I hate how Tyler gets mad at me for liking other people. Bitch ass cunts. Goodness. They can do whatever they want, but you can't. Pitiful. I love how alive I feel without him keeping me from myself. I feel so happy. Like insanely ecstatic and free. I got a little ehh at the pool today cause he (not Tyler, I could give a shit less), brought his little friend girl, but, y'know...psht. I don't care. I said I wasn't sure if I liked him or not. Chris, though. <3 He sped, injured and old lady, and killed a squirell just to bring me a $.50 icecream cone because my mom wouldn't take me to Sonic. My hero. <3 Swoon. I'm like in love now. Plus he's a ginger and I've had a thing for him since 9 th grade?! PSHT. xD Dude, and Haley. She's so cute and flirty but...yeaaaaahh. Totally sketchy about that one. Absolutely sketchy. UGH. Goodness. If only something real was apparent in my life. Oh. I forgot to mention Pierre. Yeah. Still hasn't texted me back. (He has now). And speaking of not texting back, WHAT A SHADY ASSHOLE! I'm not even gonna go there. Some people. Ohmygawd. I wish someone who was willing to be frikkin dedicated and willing to love and be loved would drop into my life. Asap. I can't handle this lonely shit. Oh, today was great by the way. <3 Omi's. Walk. Olivia. Pool. Co Co, Chris, Lindsay, and her brother+more pool. Then Brandon and Mikalani. Then Sonic. Too bad I couldn't go back. I wanna hear Moonlight Sonata. OH! Speaking of he played the two songs he made. :) They were really great. Josey was there. Heck yeah. I love her little friend that was with her. It ain't a party til...well, I dunno. Yeah. ;) I've lost 7lbs in two days. What. The. Fuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment