Sunday, April 03, 2011

Early Morning Beer Pong

Jsyk, waste of your breath.

The last night was pretty fun. I was agitated. I was being somewhat of a bitch. I wanted to be home alone and yet...no. I couldn't be. People are hard headed and do whatever they want. It's okay, though. It was worth it. I love my Mo Mo. Laying down the law. <3 My hero. I also love Poppie and Bubba, no matter how much they piss me off sometimes. :) Even if it is an incredible amount. I think Spice is pretty fantastic, but army guys get on my nerves. Well, younger ones do. They're so out of control and dangerous. I don't have the patience for that nonsense. I hate the after effect of Applebee's. I hate mud on carpets, and piss on back porches, and spilled beer. I love watching beer pong, and cock blocking, and getting alone, and getting inducted into my bestfriends' families. I hate when people think they know me, and assume I give a shit about what they have to say, and when they try to hurt me but I've already become immune to their ways. I love when you realize you've got so much better in store for you, and candles, and watching Dexter, and looking up horoscopes. I hate you, and you. I love her, her, him, and him. I hear Morgan's car. I can't wait to see my mommy. This is never happening again...well, not any time soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment