Thursday, April 07, 2011

I Want to Play Piano

He wants sex before ACT. I want him to text me back. I don't want to have meaningless sex. I need something real and stable. I keep hoping, though.

He wants time so he can become stable again. I want...something with him. Kind of. I don't want it anytime too soon. He should text me back, also.

He wants..well I dunno, haha. I want to watch Interveiw with the Vampire. I don't want to ever treat him like I did before. I also don't want for, well, I won't worry about it. Neither of us are interested, so it shouldn't matter.

He wants to hold my hand. I want to know why he can ask out every other girl, except me. I don't want to be his little thing on the side he can run to when he gets lonely anymore. I'm really hurt. I mean...I just don't know. I feel wronged.
"And then we're holding hands.
And I swear, the Earth stops rotating."
p. 149

He wants me to call him. I want to text him. I don't want to call him because I'd feel weird. Too bad he's a Cancer. He's really nice. If we were compatible, I would totally consider it.

Today was really good for me. Well, duh. It's 7/11. It's got to be good for me. My presentation went pretty okay. I got nervous and stumbled, but at least she had never heard it from my point of veiw. That's a good thing. I was really hurt. It isn't solely up to you whether we're friends or not. I shouldn't have..yeah. I can't believe Courtney is still lying about stupid shit. Really? I told her that Tyler's mine? Wow. I hung out with Nicole and Jessica. <3 Dresses and a tan. Yes! El Vaquero. Cat calling from Mexican waiters. Chill. Barnes&Noble. Chopin. Mozart. Yes! Then Adam came to the pool to swim with me. :) I miss when we were talking this summer. Up so late in the morning. "Goodnight, not baby." Too bad my mommy was being a butthead. Hopefully she will buy that keyboard. I would love to learn. This piano music... Mallory really needs to give me back my little box of joy so I can walk around in the halls listening to No. 3 in C minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment