Monday, April 25, 2011

Post #43

My Easter weekend was good. That first morning breakfast with my family, I went in to it feeling awkward and left behind, but it wasn't that way for long. I remembered why I love them. Mechelle, Harley, Uncle Billy!, Gabby, Aunt Ana Jo, and everybody else. Aunt Jane, now that one got to me. I almost started crying when we went to dinner with her. No one can make me feel that miserable. Just pure meaness.

So Chris, Can't Name, and Pierre are all ddfghhfghghsfd :3 Can't Name isn't gonna happen, I don't even acknowledge my feelings for him. I don't know if Chris likes me like that. I'm not gonna ask either. We're supposed to go on our roadtrip to Wal Mart today and then swimming. <3 Nerf Sword War and gummies. :) Pierre, now see, homeboy lost a few points last night. Like, I deducted quite a few. It bothers me that he wouldn't care that much if I gave some guy head while talking to him. I was being hypothetical and that just really..I dunno. I mean, I hope he doesn't expect me to have the same way of thinking. It makes me wonder what he's doing while he's not texting me xD Fucking somebody. -_- I want someone who likes me enough to care. I like a little possessive jealousy. I'll get over it, though. It ain't like we goin steady, we just coolin' it. I want him. I don't consider him a main thing. We don't click the way I need for a relationship. I don't click that way with Chris either. I click that way with him. :\ No, no I don't. Speaking of these guys, thanks for apologizing. It's old fucking Eminem... :D Speak of you and coincidences happen. I wonder how she would feel about that. Mine.

I have a feeling today's not going to happen with Chris. We'll see.

Whenever you ready to play just hit my phone, I'm ready
But don't be catchin' feelings baby, we ain't goin' steady
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment