Saturday, April 02, 2011

Dots

Poppie, Bubba, Mallory, and Morgan with guest appearances. My week has been incredible. There were/was:
bitchy moments, nuisances, anger, drunkness, highness, sex, laughter, smiles, fist punches, Just Dance, Jing Go Lo Ba, smoke, candles, Twisted Pleasure, driving, Fire and Ice, undercover Walmart security guards, muscles, family, frequent trips to the bathroom, dragon ashtrays, FUCKING PANCAKES, food, food, food, 70 dollars blown, tanning, nephews, Natty Lights, MAJOR cockblocks xD, more sex, assholes, NO LOVE, "If you like pina coladas," cereal, bitches, Mustang rides, mint sorbet nail polish <3, barf, a SHITLOAD of cleaning, paleness, undone projects, lying asses off, more pat, pissing in the woods, stinky feet, hugs, kisses, making out, a slow kisser <3, Harold and Kumar, snitching boyfriends, Pineapple Express, Zombieland, laying naked... love lost, no love gained, fun, fun, fun, jokes, insults, replacing beers, bestfriends, niggas, homeboys, homegirls, calls, texts, showers, blunts, holy beads, cleaning, sweeping, back porches, sneaking, late nights, early mornings, almost getting busted, Applebees, hiding and everything else.

I totally do not have a thing thing for Josh. It's just...he broke that one and only thing... Buh. I refuse to think about it anymore.

Ohgawd. Never leave again, Mommy.

3 comments:

  1. im glad you finally found someone else besides me, i would like to be friends but i know you cant do it. i would like to say i care that you had sex with another guy, but I can't say that I do. I would like to say that I enjoyed all our fine times, but I didn't. The ups and downs the headaches, the only reason I held on so long is because I..... okay fuck it, i did love you, i will miss you, i do hate myself, i dont want you back. i need you happy. i can only make you saad/mad. be happy jeo. peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finally found someone. I can be friends, but I don't want you in my life at all. I thought I would feel bad for what I did, but I can't say that I really did give a fuck. I was ecstatic and completely forgot about you. I didn't do it to get back at you or hurt you, I just wanted to. I've wanted him for a while. I would like to say that I've enjoyed all of our fine times, but there aren't many. All the downs... and highs needed for the headaches, I won't miss them. At all. The only reason I held on so long? You'd pull me back and I'd forgive you, because I loved you too. I do love you. I won't miss you. Fuck, I'm lying, I will, and I'll have to fight the urge to pick up the phone to call you constantly. I don't hate myself. I don't hate you or want you back either. I need myself to be happy. You only made me mad/sad. You didn't care enough for me to hurt you. I don't exactly care what happens in your life. We are no longer connected. Adios vacuum boy.

    ReplyDelete