Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Macy Gray and Nancy Grace

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were good with my charm. I'm so exhausted though. Panama frikkin City Beach, man. :) Longest ride ever. It was worth it, though. A sign on the way told me I'm not shallow. Such a nice little sign. Everything was so great, y'know, meanwhile, shit at home was brewing. Like wtf? People just can't get enough drama. I'm apparently obsessed with someone who only talks to me when they want to have sex with someone and I've never even done that with said person and then he goes and takes my little sister's virginity and acts shady afterwards? Dude, fuck no. He better steer clear away from Morgan. Ohmygawd, I know she wants to rip his face off. :3

I hate school. I stayed home yesterday and managed not to go 35 minutes straight without being lit. Oh, the insanity.

Ugh. School. It's kicking my butt. I have a 72 in Algebra and a 79 in Health. Those need to be A's, but I don't know shit that's going on in math. Like, that class, I just don't give a shit about it. I need to. -.-

I'm ready for Thursday. I'm going back to Florida until Sunday. Ahh, man. Sobriety. Speaking of which, tomorrow is 4/20 and I don't have shit on me right now. Damn. Effin A.

Everything in my head is montone. I'm dead to the world. xD Frikkin Zombie. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment