Sunday, April 10, 2011

Menstrual Cycles Make Me Mushy

Today was great. I didn't get to go to Sonic with Chris or watch Interview with a Vampire. I went to Tuskegee with my mom and spent the whole day. I drove all the way there and back. Which is, y'know, a lot for me, so shut up experienced drivers. xD I didn't feel so weird around my family. I was happy. I even opened up to my uncle. I told him about some of the stuff I do. I've never EVER opened up to an adult. It felt weird but great. I talked to my little cousin too. I drove him around the lake and parked. I just got out and put my feet in the water. No one stops for the little stuff in life. All the beauty. I'm so happy and everything around me is amazing. A lot of drama was going on at the same time back home, and I felt so...I dunno. I was helping. I felt like I was at the top of my game. I say I love you every 10 texts. I can't help it. The ones I love must know that they're loved. I want them to be as happy as I am. I feel free. Like my bonds are let loose. I've been smiling all day. I had my dull moments but they never over powered my happiness. I feel loved and appreciated and wanted atm. I just need to fix a few more things and everything will be perfect. My scales will be fully aligned. I am insanely happy. I don't think I have ever cried of happiness but I might in a minute. How mushy. -.- I have myself back and more. I've never met this person. I wasn't even this happy this summer during that period after Adam stopped talking to me. Shit, crying shows that you're alive. Now it's official.

Thank you for freeing me. Thank you. You dragged me down, but, baby, the release of you made me better than I was before. I'm so not used to this feeling.

Plans with Chris tomorrow. Hopefully. Sonic and a movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment