Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20

-shrug- We do it like this everyday. I bummed it though. Shorts, boxers, weed related shirt, mushroom necklace, and flip flops. With a side of messy hair. I had a little wake&bake. School. Home. Stressed for a bit and finally Cody came over. It was great. Good thing, it was legal. Well, not so good, but cool. We swung on the swings. There were some little aliens there. One took a shit. It ran back home and got naked on the back porch. I wish everybody was on there backporch just lighting up a bowl. <3 Dude, all the fucking goody goodies are out there complaining. "Ohmygawd how icky. All these stinky people smoking. Participants should die." People with rods stuck up their asses. You could at least have a sense of humor about it. No point in being a prick. :)

Uhm, I think I'm gonna go gather some munchies and some drinks. Man, I'm going to Florida tomorrow afternoon. I hope, cause I have a math test and a book test Friday I'm not ready for xD Holla bro. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment