Thursday, April 14, 2011

Panama City

I'm going tomorrow with my Aquarius. Yay. It's good now cause since I know she likes me loving on her, I'm gonna be cuddling my ass off. Ohmygoodness we're gonna have so much fun.

Tomorrow is Iron Man. Fml.

Anyways, so today was good. I was with Nugget and Bina. I love Mom. She's such a sweet lady. Awe. Morgan's in Montgomery. Heh heh heh. "Yo cross eyed chick..go jump off a balcony." My bestfriend is horrible. I love her. The whole Sears thing. Ahahaha. Where she told the lady that her mom told her to pick out a bed and she would come pick it up later and so she just laid on all the beds w/o anyone saying anything. Made my day. Uhm. I went to the pool later. Awe. :3 He's so sweet. That hug was frikkin fantastic. He just held on with his cheek against mine. I was so surprised and he was like "You should talk to me more often." I had gave up on him and just jbdsflasdbfbsadbsa. Sexy guitar playing Asian self. I will argue to the end. He is amazing at playing guitar.

Matt's camping. And arguing with me. Two camel's in a tiny car. I win.

Okay. So I have to go eat, so bye.

1 comment:

  1. *Birmingham. She was in Birmingham. Shouldnt insult people when you cant even get it right.

    ReplyDelete