Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bina and Nugget

I'm with them right now. Nugget's so adorable. She reminds me of Destery. Bina's always adorable. So we had an adventure today. A sober adventure at that. One wrong turn and we're on a really long road named Morningside searching for the highway. We finally found it. Such a damn long road. Then we got food and no green. I've been sober all frikkin day.

I spent most of the day with my mommy. We went to iHop for breakfast. Then to Wal Mart. Then to Kmart. Then to my doctor's appointment. Then to La Cantina. We had an adventure too.

I'm having this conversation with Matt and I feel like I'm about to die. I don't even know what to say. what the fuck was wrong with me back then? Why did I do that? I mean, I was shit. It was my fault. I knew better. Mehh. I feel so horrible, but I can't take it back. I...la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment