Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Purple Kush

My day ended up pretty good yesterday. And today. Turns out he jumped intot the pool with his phone, haha. Dude...he got a boner when Sydney bit him. Lmao.  Wow. Some high kid showed up. I got Tyler all wet and such. Mwahahaha. Speaking of, I love free stuff. We saw Poppie. Well, he saw me as we were walking down the road. He screamed my name, got out the truck, and ended up staying the night at Nugget's with us. Nugget is too cute. Legal is pretty fantastic. Everything about last night/yesterday was fantastic. Her mom. Ohmygoodness. That lady was on the wrong side of the road. xD It was really fun, though. HA! I laughed so hard I threw up. Funniest shit ever. I was choking on my lollipop and they kept laughing and I kept choking and yeaahhh. I passed out. Early. So everyone got to hear me snore and such. xD Pizza and hot wings. Yum. This morning we woke up and walked to Kmart. Sabrina, Sydney, and I. Just to get a 2 liter drink. Hahaha. We were so frikkin thirsty. We hadn't even smoked or anything. Too epic. We tried to get McDonalds. Yeah. We ordered all this shit and come to realize her mom didn't have any money. Hahahahaha. Epic fail. I've been home since around 3. Buh, frikkin Poppie's little friend Tyler has been texting me all day. Like, this kid is just..idek. He asked me if I wanted a bf and when I asked why, he said he kinda liked me. Get the fact, that I've only talked to him today. I have no clue who he is! People are ridiculous. I may have given up my two previous pursuits, but that doesn't make me desperate.  I might marry someone I just met, but I'm not going to have a relationship with someone I just met. Hmm, that sounds kind of bad..Oh well. I like fun. Fun and activities.

So get this, Panama City Beach with my fucking Aquarius! I'm gonna have so much damn fun. <3 Yay. :)
I've had a good Spring Break so far. I hope tomorrow's good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment