Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Goodbye Cunts!"

So, this made my day: Cunts walking to the other side of the gym to, obviously, talk about me. While directly looking at me. Not obvious. At all. Then le cunt #2: "Oops sorry, I bumped into you. Oops, sorry, I bumped into you again." She must have barely brushed against me cause I didn't even know lol. I love my bestfriend. "Oops, sorry, I hit you in the face with my locker door." <3 Let me stop sinking before I get down to their level. Lol, I don't even give a fuck about any of this, but I figured dumbass has been reading my blog cos she was quick to delete me after I posted that last blog post.
I'm so tired right now. My eyes are literally closing as I type. Everyone liked my painting. Awwwee.  Today was pretty good. I didn't have to go to class so yeah. I love being bossy. Hahaha, I felt like head bitch telling people what to do. Lol, I'm such a ruhtard. I'm so tired. I dont even know what I'm saying right now, so holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment