Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She Repulses Me

Honestly, her face makes me want to punch something. I AM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON. So that's saying something.

I'm gonna be a bitchy teenage girl who talks about other girls for a living for a minute. I mean, maybe if she was the slightest bit smart, it'd be better. I think that's what pisses me off the most. Other than the fact that I hate she has to have a thing for every manwhore flirt I like. First it was Tyler. Now it's him. It's irritating to think I even have to compete with that. It's sad. She's a bimbo. There should pretty much be no argument after that. Who wants to talk to someone who barely understands half the shit that comes out of your mouth? Personally, I'm rather impatient and hate having to explain something 30 fucking times to someone. I used to sit next to her in History and I would talk to her occasionally before...yeah, and I literally dumbed myself down to be able to have a conversation she could understand. Literally. No exaggeration. HMPH. I just really like him and yeah. What's up with me and whorish Pisces? Flirty. Definitely flirty. Not whorish.

KJSDJFBDSFBGSBD THIS IS ME MAKING MYSELF STOP LIKING HIM. Definitely didn't work.

I dunno why, but every time I see him, honest to whatever god there is, my heart leaps out of my chest. My heart rate even increases when he texts me back. Just a text. I'm such an obsessive fucking creeper. I hate myself. -____-

Ethan's cute too. ;D Just in case he's reading lolololol. I think I would've been mortified if I found out he read my blog back then. Luckily he told me like 2 years later -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment