Monday, August 15, 2011

I Didn't Know My Internet Has Been Up

So I've been without my blog for the past few weeks or so for no damn reason. Wow.

So school is okay. Classes are shorter. I have Ethan in 3 of them. <3 Lulz. I only get signal in my 2nd period, which reminds me I never studied that paper that we have a test on tomorrow. Hopefully it's the day after tomorrow. I talked to the sex god today during that class. He makes my heart beat all fast and shit. Stupid boy. He's in the science wing that period too. I should've gotten a hug or something. :3 Nevermind cos he makes me wanna vomit, but in a nervous good way xD Anywho, my day is consisted of me wanting to hurry and go to Mrs. Byrd's class, then lunch/ Mr. Matthews, French so I can see Ethan for the last time ;D jk, and the dismissal bell.

Sigh. Right now I'm in one of my I-hate-the-world moods. Mainly my mom, but I hate to be a bratty teenager so yeah.

I'm out of marijuana, well my mom is, so that might be it too, haha.

I'm fat, lonely, sober, and haven't had sex in 2 months because I decided to quit and I'm in desperate need of right now lol.

Well, twas my update. A demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment