Monday, August 22, 2011

I Am Jack's Overwhelming Depression

Can't you see what you do to me baby?
You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac.
I'm like a lunatic, you make me sick
You truly are the only one who can do this to me
You just make me get so crazy.
I go skitzo, I get so insane I just go skitzophrenic
One minute I want to slit your throat
The next I want sex.

I think I might've smiled 10 times maximum today. I didn't do any school work. I wrote my notes in Mrs. Byrd's class and that's it. I slept in 2nd and 3rd. I kept my head down in the rest of my classes. I didn't eat lunch. I haven't ate anything today. I came home and went straight back to sleep. I just woke up at 7. I think I held 3 conversations at the most and I didn't speak the rest of the day. I'm so unhappy. I don't have the energy to pretend I'm not. I don't really even see the point in doing so. I feel miserable. All my fault. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep now. Sigh. I fucking hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment