Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You Might Not Be the One, But You're The One That I Desire

Guys these days. I remember how the game used to be. A guy would do anything to get in your pants. He would lie to you and flatter you, make you think you were the world to him. Maybe, he'd repeat every word to several other girls, as if he rehearsed them in the mirror, but you wouldn't be able to tell seeing as what an amazing actor he was. "Come meet my mother." A real player would be up for it. He could even woo your mother. She'd love him as much as he convinced you to. I don't get it these days. The brutal honesty and cockiness that represents the way in which the guys could care less these days. What's the point if not to get laid? Make me feel like shit? Like I'm a dime a dozen? "Oh, that's really too much to go through."

Fuck bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment