Wednesday, December 07, 2011

You Shouldn't be Able to Upset Me

I think I capatalized that wrong. Whatever.

So, I spent all day anticipating the trends pictures. Everyone looked awesome and I thought there pictures turned out great. Unfortuantely I completely forgot to get everyone's quote and two people didn't get their pictures taken because a certain pretty boy football player cannot get enough of himself. -.- I would like to say I am proud of my natural asshole that came out...wait that already sounds wrong. I was a complete dick to him. Yet, like I said, I'm proud of myself. Well, ya know, until I texted him later and asked if he wanted me to burn the Drake cd for him since we had a moment and all. That cd is jbcfhdsbvjhdsbv my baby. <3 Anywho, he was gonna come over and get it and I spazzed and got all pretty and this nikkuh had the audacity, whatever. I'm done. I already gave up on that. I just hate when people say they're gonna do something and don't. It drives me nuts. That's why I get so anxious about getting things done when I tell people I will. I even do my best to make sure it's perfect and everything. /rant.

It's okay though. The perfect sky kind of made everything better.

Oh, I began to read Go Ask Alice last night and I kind of freaked out. She was talking about moving and I thought about me moving. I got this fear of being alone. What if I don't make friends? It seems impossible and I keep telling myself that and giving myself examples of newbies who have bunches of friends, but oh god. I'm so nervous. How am I gonna meet people in the summer? I just wanna cry like the wreck I am. I don't really want to be alone. I'd rather be alone by choice rather than just not having any options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment