Friday, December 02, 2011

Down With Curry, Revolution at Central

So, I just had this huge epiphany today. After hearing all the drama between Curry and the two girls he was messing around with, and hearing the whole John Tucker Must Die thing they had going on with him, I realized how dumb it was because that's what boys do. They cheat. That's what girls do, too. It's a people thing in general. By nature we are attracted to each other. Relationships are something we created with "rules" and ideals in mind that go against what we, as animals, were programmed to do. Along with a lot of other girls, I agree that you should already know people are going to cheat on you. If you're dating a big shot football player, of course it's going to happen. I mean, yes, you may think not all guys are the same, but most are. Cheating and lying doesn't even always mean they don't love you or care about you. It's not something to go all out make a big deal about. Just accept it and if you can't deal with it, dump them. Leave that person and leave it at that. He only did the same exact thing the last guy did and what the next guy is also probably gonna do. One day, you might come along someone who sees you as his one and only, and you better keep him. Right now we're young and so are they, we've got so much time and also so little, so why waste it on dumb shit that's not gonna matter to you in a little while? I, myself, am not even gonna get mad at a nigga for cheating on me. I'm not going to get mad at something I can't control or take it personally. He just better know I'm human, too and I'll probably do the same shit. I'm through being an ignorant girl who can't keep a broader perspective of life and what actually goes on in it. It just saves me a lot of heartache and stress and it's the truth anyway. But anywho, with my new way of thinking, I'm gonna take their actions as "He's single," and try to get me some curry ;D I 'm pretty sure I can. Hopefully. -fingers crossed- I'm a terrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment