Monday, December 12, 2011

Show Me Your Throat

I'm troubled by things that have nothing to do with me. People who have nothing to do with me.. If only it had ever been easy for me to not care about anyone else. I wish that maybe I could live my life right now as if I'm moving in May and nothing here matters. If only I could make that the main focus of all my thoughts and fantasies and dreams. Nothing here could bother me ever again. Or what if I could avoid everything? Out of sight, out of mind. I've managed before. I just.. hate the way things eventually make themselves seen once again. I don't know what to do, and I don't like the natural emotions that flow from me. I'm troubled.

If she gets with Cody, she can expect to see a lot less of me. Even less. I refuse to put up with that motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment