Sunday, December 11, 2011

To Touch Something Real

"You're with someone who wants Jeordin?! Who is it?"
The excitement at it being you gave me some sort of.. something. The realization of who you are, what you're doing, and why completely throws me off though. I didn't mean to get my hopes up and forget everything I had already gathered. I sort of apologize to myself for that. I'll just ignore that whole moment and forget it ever happened. I want nothing to do with any guy like you. Nothing personal, not that you would even care if you knew how I felt. I know you're hurt and I hate that I caught you at such a bad time. I don't know why I'm drawn to you. It'd be better if I wasn't. If only something real had a chance. Ha, if only.

 I keep thinking you just don’t know
Trying to run from that, say you’re done with that
On your face girl, it just don’t show
When you’re ready, just say you’re ready
When all the baggage just ain’t as heavy
And the parties over, just don’t forget me
We’ll change the pace and we'll just go slow
You won’t ever have to worry,
You won’t ever have to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment