Saturday, May 28, 2011

Irresistable vs. Easy?

I get chatted up, swooned, and hit on all the time. Wait...not swooned. These guys don't fool me. Swooning involves me falling for it. Not once has anyone ever tried to actually date me or be my boyfriend. I don't want to fuck some random guy and call it a night. I honestly want a relationship. Someone I can go back to every night or day or whatever and cuddle with clothes on. Hold hands with. :) Wait to have sex with. All that other mushy stuff. Right now I'm lacking of that. Not that I'm abundant in the fucking-and-calling-it-a-night department. I wouldn't give half these guys the time of day. I just don't reject them right on the spot cause I'd feel bad.

I like this girl I met once and spent the night at her house. Her psycho mom almost killed me for taking a slice of cheese. xD I dunno why, but I just started thinking about her. And I met her like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm such a creeper.

So, I started work today. Guess who I saw? The one person I didn't even consider might show up. I think he was too high to realize he hated me when he hugged me back. -shrug-  I said one person. There were two.  I was texting the other one later, and as it just so happened, he was watching Gabby's apartment 3 doors down.. So he came to talk to me on my back porch. Being him he ended up kissing me and yadda yadda yadda. Shit went down. :p Prior to my wanting to be in a relationship feelings.

I understand. I give up. I don't even wanna try. Rejection doesn't do me well. Even when it comes to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment