Monday, May 09, 2011

Preggers

I hung out with Cody Thursday. :) Who left me when he found out Bina was coming... I spent the rest of Thursday with her xD Then all Friday with Bina and then this weekend with her and Nugget. I walked to her bus stop Friday morning, she got me out of 2nd block, and then picked me up after school. Friday was the shit. I was such a skank in 4th block. Both of em. Gahhhlee. :) It was great. The show Friday night was amazing. Arsonists get all the Squirrels :p It's really 'Girls.' I just heard wrong as usual. I hung out with the synth guy Sean and a couple of other band people in an extremely crowded van. I felt like such a groupie. <3 Sean was so sexy. :3 That night was so frikkin great. This whole weekend was. I dropped the Ouch can while running, but we found it later. I dunno where the fuzzy dice we took from under the van went off to. :/ I hung out with Cody yesterday and the guys at the pool. Lmao. I love Tori. He saved me a 25 min walk home. Effortlessly sexy. Umph. Red heads. Speaking of which Nugget dyed her hair red and Bina is going to. My favorite color. Om nom nom. In honor of Nanny. She died on the 4th. Sigh. My hair's already tinted red so yuh. :3

Uhm, most of the people I was close to have all become bitches, assholes or drifted, and luckily I'm me and not only could I give a shit less, I'm already building another close circle. I'm really close to Cody now and Bina. Almost Nugget. :) I talk to Brandon quite a bit too. Not exaclty in a close manner though. I also have a bit of a thing going on finally with someone I like so I'm gonna hush so he doesn't get stolen away before I even get where I want, which isn't very far. Goodness knows better than letting people know. :)

Pierre and I barely talk and I quit liking Chris like I said I would. Matt's decided to be a prick and I like living a stress free life so I won't worry about that atm.

I've been eating like a pregnant woman the past week. Lmao. I got up to that one increment of 10 that I can't allow. Nyeaahh.  Will be losing weight immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment