Tuesday, May 03, 2011

One Shot for My Sorrow

I started up again. My special little way of getting in control and not havng to deal with other problems.

I like being called baby these days. L'homme Francais wasn't my only problem. Christofa was too. I had to make myself stop liking him because he was kinda...I dunno. I told him I liked him. He said he thought he liked me too. I had a conversation with Co Co and he had texted him because "he didn't know what to do," when I told him that and so...yuh. I felt like he was just being nice and would rather not have to deal with me at all, so I just stopped liking him. Even though I still do. xD

I wanna open up to you. I don't know how. I'm sorry.

You really hurt me. I don't even wanna look at you. You didn't even tell me.

If they say life's a dream
Call this insomnia
'Cause this ain't Wonderland
It damn sure ain't Narnia

I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment