Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Maffew

And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there

I can't say how I feel about you. I'm not really sure what exactly that is. I have a pretty good idea, but, sigh. It's just not gonna happen and I'm always scared of giving you false hope. I know I'm not gonna change. Not for the better, at least. I don't trust myself. I already hurt you once. That's why I try to...I dunno, make you not want me. Even though at the same time I'm all jdfhcsdhfcidhcldhgcuisdgc. Damn you, trying to make me open up. Get over it. Not happening directly. Hence this post. xD

I always take on more than I can handle.

I feel ridiculously and utterly fat. Thanks for pointing it out. Makes fighting the urge to start throwing up again so much easier. Just kidding. I love you. I know you weren't trying to hurt me as much as you did. Charm <3 And I'm not doing that by the way. The thought just crossed my mind. That's all.

Pierre needs to text me back.

Deal with that. Ha. Wow. I can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment