Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jake is Cute When I'm Sober

I need to quit blogging only when I feel like shit. People are gonna start thinking I'm A. A suicidal teen B. A whiney little bitch C. Some emo kid or D. Some bitch who wants attention.

I use my blog to complain cause I hate whining to other people. I listen to their problems. They don't have to listen to mine.

I think I'm done. He told me later that he was in love with someone else. It's not the fact he wanted someone else that bothered me. It's the fact he did that while he was in love with someone else. I don't understand how you can do that. You obviously don't give a shit about someone if you can go off and do that. If that's what the hell love is, I want no partake in it. I mean, that's how all people are. Just because they cheat on you with someone else doesn't mean they don't love you. :D Bullshit. -.- They need a fucking wake up call. I was truly disgusted after that. It hurts knowing that's all you have forward to look to in love.

Why am I making that my main focus lately? I'm not happy if one little thing goes wrong with a guy. It'll ruin my whole day. That's not what life's about. Hell no. Oh, I meant to say girls too. Speaking of, I don't think I'm pansexual. Trannies agitate me for some reason. I hate the term bisexual. Anywho, my dream chick has a girlfriend. Go figure. My luck, right? <3

Now this? Seriously? I'm done with today. I'm going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is a shiton better.

No comments:

Post a Comment