Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Ducks are Coming

I don't love you I'm just passing the time
You could love me if I knew how to lie
But who could love me?
I am out of my mind

I'm on the phone with Lucy. :) I has not talked to her in forever. I just got back from Beans. I mean my mom picked me up way earlier at 4. Then I had to go over to my therapist/interventionist/counselor/whatever. That was extremely agitating. My mom was over there and she kept on yelling stupid comments and ignorant outbursts like she knows me and I was getting pissed. I wasn't that pissed though cos I was up there. I was trying not to laugh and I was rambling. <3 Fantastic.

...Just like yesterday. Woke up. Rabbit Hole. Purple Nurple. Corn Pops. Then Cody and Jake came and got us. We went downtown to pee basically and then to Cody's uncle. We went swimming. It was so funny xD Then we went to some random park that I've never been to. I liked it. It was so freaking huge. Uhm, then we went to Waffle House. Lmao. NO! I forgot my little stick thing that says Waffle House. :\ We fought over pie and talked to the waitresses. A lot. Then we went back to le crib. I got a smoothie! Her dad's girlfriend was there with her kids. Lmao. Corey said the p word. I almost died.

So Lucy's coming over to watch movies tomorrow. Coolio. :3

The guy I want? Well, I casually got things clear. Kind of casually xD He doesn't want to date anybody. He's just in it for the fun. Fun comes with trust issues. /Sigh. I told him I felt the same way. I'm not sure why, but he's among one of the few guys I feel like I would have an actual relationship with. It makes no sense. I'm partially retarded. He was about to mess up my happy. I knew how it was though. I wanted him behind all the random rare conversations and occasional messing around anyhow. I always lose at my own game. I dunno how many times I've said that.

-frowny face- I just remembered I was actually supposed to be looking up my Summer Reading Assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment