Saturday, May 21, 2011

Burnt Eyelashes

School's finally out. Yes, thank goodness. I didn't go to graduation yesterday. Eh. All my senior friends. I didn't get to see Kerri or David. I didn't get to give Peter his hug. It'd be awkward for me anyways. I hate when those pure ones you fantasize about corrupting turn out not to be so pure. That ruined my whole perception of him. I can't believe he even asked that. I thought he was a good guy. Dammit. I've never even flirted with the kid. Blech. I'ma shush. Shushity shush. I know I'll find a way to see everyone else. :) I got stuck at Chris's. Which seems mean to say. Maybe stuck isn't the word. I had fun. That huge ass cake and Shaun of the Dead and friend time. There was just a little unwanted drama and all I wanted was to see Cole and Justin and Kai and Kerri and David and Peter and etc. I hate drama. That girl. Goodness. I refuse to think ill of her. Yet, what they were saying was a little true, but she was stressed. I can understand. It sucks when people don't invite you up. I got to sit on the roof and talk to Brandon though. Until the exact thing he was stressing over came climbing up the ladder. Damn ladder. I can't climb. Nyeah. -_- I love that boy. In a friend way. If only I could just be like "HOW CAN YOU BE SO JKFBFBDSB?! How can you not see what I'm seeing? I know exactly how this is gonna turn out and you're acting oblivious to the fact." I don't want him to get hurt. I also don't want him to think my feelings for him are interfering with my advice so I'm sticking with "Do whatever makes you happy." Plus it has to deal with one of my good friends and I'm not gonna put what isn't mine to put out there or say anything bad. Such a muck to be stuck in. Bina opened up to me last night. It bothered me that everyone knew something was wrong with her, I didn't, and I've spent almsot everyday with her. She's always happy when shes around me. I felt like she didn't trust me. Which hurts me. But she opened up last night and told me everything. Too bad I had nothing to say. I just wanted to hold her. I always wanna hold people and just play in their hair whenever they're stressed, depressed, or whatever. Maybe it's because that's all I want when I'm in a bad mood. Someone's arms around me. I don't care so much for people playing in my hair. Which makes me think of him and brings me to my next issue. He confuses me. I know it's nothing serious. I know it's nothing at all, in fact, really. I have feelings for him though. I didn't mean to, they just came. I quit texting him because I felt like he didn't wanna talk to me and then he texted me yesterday. :3 I was incredibly happy. Yes. I am a total faggot. I know. It was kind of odd though. The first thing he sent me kinda made my heart jump outta my chest. I thought somebody had gotten ahold of something that I'd rather keep private. -.- I almost shit my pants, man. But we talked and nyeaaah. I know better than wanting to be with him. He's so similiar to Tyler. They have so many things in common it bugs the fuck outta me. Even weird little shit. Speaking of which, home bruh is getting just a little bit too desperate. Mallory? Still? Again? Really? Pathetic. What's a senior look like hooking up with a 14 year old while he has a girlfriend who just graduated? Wow. Not to mention everyone else she's hooking up with. From my point of view, somebody needs to slap a shitload of sense into that little girl. She has veered way off course. I sound like Gossip Girl or some shit. Only because nobody is gonna sit at their computer and read this long ass ramble. They might skim, but they won't read this. If they do it'll likely be Jessic aor Nicole and I can trust them. I didn't put out anything or any details someone with a big mouth can hurt anyone with so we're good. :) Oh, I hung out with Mo Mo too. I skipped first and second with her Thursday. She took me, Syd, and Bean to Target yesterday. About time. I'm so happy she has her car back. Not like I'll be able to hang out with her a lot, but oh well. It'll do. Nyeah, I have a baseball game to go to. Then more fucking counseling. Then HOPEFULLY my mom will let me go back to my Bean so we can go to Tiffany's. That's her sister who lives out in the country. I love her family. They call me Sarah. -.- And Corn Pops. -crackhead imitation- "Hey man...you got some Pops?! You know where I can get some Pops?" -crackhead scrathes self insanely- I am such a Pophead xD Yes, the actual cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment