Wednesday, February 22, 2012

While You Were Cruising

April 15. The day I lost my innocence. These flashbacks are killing me. There's some haunting shit you can just.. never take back. That's karma enough. I don't know why. Ugh. Then the day when I put on the Strangers. Oh lord. Every movie in my room has a memory. I still cringe when someone starts talking about Iron Man. Ben messes with me all the time and starts to sing Back in Black. It doesn't bother me, but I hate it. I remember that one time she pretended she was you. I asked what our movie was. She got it wrong. Maybe she said Zombieland or Across the Universe. Then when she left you imed me and said Iron Man. I don't remember why I put up with it or how I justified it. Maybe cause she stole you from me and I had you first. I never had you. Heather. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY IS THIS POPPING UP NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment