Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've Got to Pee

For someone who can't figure out their own emotions, I sure as hell put 'em into words well. Sometimes I feel full of shit, and other times I feel proud of my gift. I think I'm entering that stage where you finally realize what you want to do with your life, right before college. Maybe not in life, but at least if someone asks you where you want to be in 5 years, even 10, you can finally see it. You can finally answer that question honestly. I've always been afraid of the unsure just a little. Afraid for the worst, like any. I'm relieved. Just phase one: I'll have to move forward and actually work towards the vision, but I'm going to bask in the calm for a little while longer.

This English class. The books we've read in there. A passion remembered and ignited once again. I know what I've always wanted to be, and it is what I will be.

J'ecrirai. I will write.

No comments:

Post a Comment