Sunday, February 12, 2012

If by Lame You Mean, PERFECT

So, I'm out of my rut. :) I'm so glad. Finally! It's been more than a month. No more dwelling in depression and all that bull shit. Sabrina and I are close again like we used to be. No more bitching and aggravation, just love and open-ness. I mean, with the occasional irritability, of course. I feel back on my game. Just.. yay. Hopefully someone good will come to me soon. I'm ready for them. I really am. Maybe it'll be her, and if it isn't, oh well. This is the part where things get better. I mean, sooner or later, they'll go back to hell, but it's a roller coaster I'm willing to ride. I wouldn't give my life for anything. I'm just kjbfcdfbgsdfguskdy happy.

Battle of the Bands was great. Creepin on the lead singer of Aurora and such xD

No comments:

Post a Comment