Saturday, February 11, 2012

All That Glitters is Gold

I really haven't anything of my own to blog about lately, and I don't really at the moment either. Anything of romance would be made up. I'm not especially upset over anything. I'm not exactly too excited about anything also. There's nothing going on in my life, haha. I have bad grades in all my classes. I made a half ounce I bought last Thursday last until this morning. I think I'm getting closer to Sabrina, somewhat. I've never been one to go too much into myself with people, but I'm not as guarded about it lately. I've accepted my need for isolation and have been open about it. I'm trying to get focused and ready for the future a little. I'm anticipating Colorado, but my mind is still grounded here in Phenix City along with my body and I'm not that focused on it. Everything.. just sort of is right now. That's the only way I can describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment