Saturday, April 21, 2012

With the Birds I'll Share

So, seeing as how I don't have a diary for this period of time, I'm going to go on excitedly about my 4/20 here, so that when I approach next year's 4/20 and ask myself "What was I doing this time last year?" I will remember.

I started my day off extremely irritable. A man in my house, no wake and bake, no prospects of smoking. Went to America the Beautiful and walked around a few of the stands until my mom pissed me off. Spent a good while of my time in rage/bitch mode, until I decided I would go up to strangers until I found someone to smoke with me. No luck with the first group of people. So what? I figured there was still hope, and in my next venture I turned out successful :D Stereotyped this nice looking white dread head, and fortunately, he was already high when I approached him. He and his friend said sure, whenever their other friends arrived. A really nice couple. I followed Dreads and his friends back to the guy from the couple's car. He pulled out the hugest sack of the dankest, most glorious weed I have ever been exposed to. Then he rolled a massive doobie. When I told the guy from the couple I had never smoked hash, he was showed us his grinder full of it and they put a good bit of it in the doobie before Dreads rolled it up. We had nice conversation and they were all nice and welcoming and I couldn't have been happier that I pushed my boundaries. The girl was talking about how she was 18 earning like $1400 at some job in an office and she was majorly happy about it. Her boyfriend just kept talking, but not in an annoying way. I was interested in what he was saying and... man. That doobie was just hitting great and I was super stoned for the first time in a good while. I bought 10 off of the guy and it was so much more than I got back home for much better quality. I love this place. But apparently I was gone for too long and my mom was trippin balls and forgot what a psychotic negative pessimist she is. She ended up taking my weed that I had bought, like it was fucking hers. So, I'm still currently pissed off at her. Anyways, as you may have noticed, I don't remember any of their names and I don't think I will ever see those people again, and that makes it all the more special. I'm glad that's how my first 4/20 here turned out..

No comments:

Post a Comment