Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trapped

 Sometimes, I feel an escape is out there waiting for me. Only if I could just get away from here. A beautiful place, with beautiful people who contain beautiful minds and souls, reserves a spot solely  for me. Fields of flowers, mountains, springs, waterfalls await in a land where love, intellect, knowledge, art, spirituality, and acceptance reign true and graciously. The land I belong to. A world of fantasy... I think, as I come to terms with reality. Maybe pessimism. What some repress, accept, or dwell in once they acknowledge, I seek to find, conquer and drive out. I know my own mind is the only thing imprisoning me.
 Life is all about perspective, the way you see things. If only I could train my brain to see what my heart sees. If only I could morph body and spirit, and have them agree. If only I could rewire my mind. If only I could resort to my human/spiritual nature, rather than the nature society has built for me. I will. I just have to remember that. I have to remember it's not an 'if' it's a 'will.' Patience paired with action. Once I get past my misplaced insecurities, my ignorance, my ego, my abnormal fears, my anxieties, my dark perceptions, my hatred, and the jealousy that stems thereof, and all the things that keep me from being happy... I will truly be free. All the world around me will be a beautiful place. As for the people, my own newly cleansed mind will attract its kindred, and my soul will benefit as it has to fight less. It will no longer be silenced or sent to the back, but will share the throne.
 I look forward to this day, and I'm willing to bear all the obstacles that lead up to it. Obstacles breed mistakes, and mistakes breed knowledge. I probably won't feel like I can bear it at the time, but I know it'll be okay eventually.  

No comments:

Post a Comment