Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I Can Be Such a Bit.. Cranky Person

My cousin invited herself over here unexpectedly at the last minute, no less, and is now scavenging through my the stuff from my grandparents. Just like last time. I get possessive often, but not as severely as I do when it comes to them. I don't care if you were their grandchild too. Go the fuck away. They didn't like her. Nobody does. Her personality is worse than her mothers. She's like her but more of an annoying dumb ass who harasses anyone who will give her the time of day. To top it off, she thinks she's hilarious... Nigga please. I'm entering my highest level of irritation and barely managing keeping my anger at bay. She's really pushing it. She really fucking is. Got me cussing and everything.

Oh goodness. I'm going to move so soon. It's crazy. I honestly don't even know how I feel about it if I do at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment