Friday, April 06, 2012

Don't You Forget About Me

This doesn't feel completely real yet. It won't until I'm laying in my bed in Colorado. Maybe not even until my first day of school. Maybe not even then. I haven't really gave much thought to everything yet. Yesterday and today were dsngvkfjsbngvfdb. I was looking forward to that last day. Today. I can't believe I cried in front of a class room full of people. I. Can't. Even. I mean, why can't I cry when I'm alone? Why does the one time have to be right in front of everybody? Luckily, I didn't cry in front of Ben and Ethan... I'm surprised. I'm probably gonna always remember the way he... yeah. Sigh. If it's meant to be it will be. One day. I had to get shots. I have bruises on my arm now. Mikalani, Tyrice, Sabrina and Brennan and Adam all hung out yesterday. They smoked a good bye blunt with me and then a bowl or two. We played keep the ball in the air and went to the park for a bit. Today Morgan came and picked me up around 1. We went to the school then her girl friend's for a while. We found 2 little dogs in the middle of the road on the way there. Roxy and Chloe. :) I named Roxy. Roxeanne, haha. Then we went back to our old spot and smoked a bowl and she gave me her Libra necklace. It just felt so sweet. I'm gonna miss everybody like crazy. I dunno. I feel at peace. I may go smoke another bowl before bed and gaze at the full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment