Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Vibes and Positive Energy

I'm really nervous/excited/scared about school tomorrow, but I think I can handle it. I will handle it, actually. People are extremely nice here and don't mind just stopping and talking to one another. They're not closed minded or solely worried about themselves. So I've gathered, but of course there is more to come. If all else fails, I have my surroundings. It's so beautiful here, with the mountains serving as the perfect back drop of serenity. I'm not so used to the cold yet, but it'll come in due time. Just as everything else will. I have to work on my patience and I'm ready and willing. In order to reach the level of peace I'm aiming for, complete peace in body and mind, it's a skill I need, and one I have not mastered. Maybe this is the perfect place for me to learn. Here, I'm not badgered by the same pressures as I was in Alabama. No friends with problems to stress me out, no boys to worry over or hold on to with desperation, no anything. I have nothing to hold me down right now and... as I come upon this realization, I know that here I am free. At this moment in time, I am without restraints and I should not dwell on who to sit by in the cafeteria or whether people will like me. I have myself, and that is the only thing that could possibly hold me back and I absolutely should not do so with petty worries and fears. YES! jdsnfkjsdbnfkdsbfg thank goodness for high conclusions or I never would have pondered the thought. Her and her good vibes and positive energy, both received just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment