Monday, April 02, 2012

I Choose Wisdom Over Religion Any Day

I haven't been blogging at all lately. I just looked at my lasts few posts and they all mention some random guy from some random place that I've only seen 2 times. Could I be any more pathetic? I really try not to blog about... real stuff. Like my feelings. I mean, moving, yes. How I feel about the world, yes. Shallow shit, yes. Yet, nothing I really feel. All the personal stuff. Nothing that really bothers me. Like Sabrina. Sigh. My best friend that I didn't see one time all spring break that now says she wants to spend every day this week with me now that I'm moving. It made me sad, and when I'm sad I get mad before the sadness has a chance to spread like cancer, which it always does in the end anyways. I'm pretty sure there were reasons, but... it still irks me. I mean, some of it was my fault too. A friendship does go both ways. Ehh, whatevs. It doesn't really matter. I just have to suck it up and get over it. That's about it, actually. That was the one thing that kept going over in my head. #2 Don't take things personally. #3 Don't make assumptions. 2 rules I've broken that have both equally led me to be unhappy. I choose wisdom over religion any day.


Everything else can come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment