Monday, November 21, 2011

Who Loves the Sun

Why not say anything? Why just leave it at that? It bothers me to see you. It's embarrassing to be quite honest. I don't know what to do with myself. Do I look away? It'd be easier if I hadn't lied to myself in the beginning. It was quite obvious and it's my fault I chose not to choose the truth. There's nothing I can do now, though. No reason to blame or judge. I've just got to completely forget it. It's obviously no part of me and wasn't meant to be. I just wish it'd get off my mind already. Sigh.

I don't know what to do with myself. I'm not sure how I'm feeling and what road I would like to take from here. I guess I just gotta keep on truckin' on and hope I end up in the right place. Maybe I'll remember not to bother with any of it all because soon I'll be gone and this will be beyond my control. It has no matter anymore. If only now wasn't all I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment