Saturday, November 26, 2011

On the Tip of My Tongue

The reality that I'll be leaving here pretty soon is starting to slowly dawn on me. A change of atmosphere. A disconnection between me and everything I have grown to know and love. I'm not sure whether I'm frightened or excited. I'd never be able to figure it out so I tell myself there's no point in worrying about it because either way it's going to happen. It's crazy... to think I've been fully molded into who I am and will always be, but I'm not even halfway finished. What will happen in the future? Where will I go and who will I be, and be with? Will I find happiness? Will I find religion? What will I do in life? There's so much more to go and it's amazing to think about. All the infinite possibilities. We are infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment