Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I'm Having a Dark Streak

I dunno what's up with me and black guys lately. The moment I gave one a second glance I couldn't stop myself from checking out the rest, haha. It's weird. All this black in me is coming out. I'm definitely not used to it but it doesn't bother me at all. I find it awesome that I can type all this without looking. I'm not even using the technique we learned in computer class. I feel like a serious nerd. I think this means I spend way too much time on the computer. Anywho, not that that was important or anything. O.o

Quelquefois, I like someone but then joke around with creepy comments and then I have to think to myself, uhm, I don't really even like this nigga that much. Like Curry and my pretend infatuation. When I see him, I don't give him much thought.

I like flirts. I like to be flirted with. I like flirting. I never like the people I flirt with. The people I do like, I get nervous around and proceed to be awkward. I'm such a weirdo. I haven't said anything of importance in ages. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment