Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Oh, Baby, Those Dimples

My whole day consists of looking forward to seeing you. It ain't even like that. I'm so pathetic xD

I felt pretty today until I got a good look at my face and I look like shit. -.-

I'm not sure if I'm happy or not. Overall. Maybe happiness doesn't haven't an overall. It's not like I'm constantly happy, or constantly depressed. I guess for most of the day I'm pretty happy. I think positive, right? Yeah, I guess. I was having anxiety spasms all day. I can tell I'm anxious when my teeth begin chattering and my hands get clammy and I can't sit still. My body just gets all jittery. I don't know why I was anxious. I had nothing to be excited for, I was just..I don't know. It makes me feel off. I hate it. I'm happier at school than home. I guess because I'm always doing something and around people.

No comments:

Post a Comment